Terms and Privacy
Terms and conditions
Our website and its contents are provided for general information purposes only and nothing on this website or in its contents is intended to provide legal, financial, accounting, tax or other professional advice. LocalIT does not provide legal, tax or financial advice services.
We do not accept responsibility or liability to users or any third parties in relation to the use of any content from our website or blog on other websites or blogs.
We do not warrant, represent or guarantee: (i) the accuracy or completeness of information on our website (ii) that the information on our website is up-to-date or (iii) that it can be applied to achieve any particular result.
Unless otherwise stated all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property in or arising out of this website or its contents vest solely in us. You agree that you will not amend, copy, disclose or distribute to third parties or derive commercial benefit or use from any content without our prior written consent.
These legal notices shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
Thank you for visiting this website.
- social media sites;
- advertising networks;
- analytics providers;
- networking event providers;
- business partners; and
- identity and credit reference agencies.
- a) it is necessary in relation to work we are doing for you and your company b) our company is acquired by another company and would therefore require it to continue working for you c) we are requested to do so by lawful authority in relation to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
- LocalIT Ltd
- where it is necessary for the preparation or performance of a contract with you;
- where it is necessary in connection with a professional or legal obligation (e.g. in relation to Money Laundering Regulations);
- to verify your identity;
- where you have provided your consent for marketing purposes, so that we can tell you about other products or services that may be of interest to you;
- to personalise and improve our services to you;
- to respond to your requests for information and services;
- (if you have a business or professional relationship with us) to develop our business relationship with you;
- if you apply for a job to consider you for employment;
- to conduct research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis;
- to compile anonymous statistics, for example, website usage statistics;
- to customise our website and its content to your particular preferences;
- to notify you of any changes to our website or to our services that may affect you;
- to detect and prevent fraud;
- for other everyday business purposes, such as payment processing and financial account management, contract management, website administration, analytics, corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance;
- where we otherwise consider such use of your information as not detrimental to you, within your reasonable expectations and necessary to fulfil our legitimate business interests.
The Data Protection Supervisory Authority in the UK is the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). Should you wish to make a complaint regarding the way we handle your data, you can contact the ICO directly from their website – https://ico.org.uk
We take appropriate physical and technical security measures to help safe guard your information from unauthorized access.
Keeping your data secure – Your personal data will be stored on a secure server and password protected administration area.
Notice of breach of security – In the event of unauthorised access to your personal data, we have an obligation to report the breach within 72 hours to the supervisory authority mentioned above. We will also inform you as soon as possible.